jueves, 17 de enero de 2013

The Liebster Awards.


I have recently been surprised with a nomination for The Liebster Awards by the gorgeous Chelsea Chapman. I post you the link of her blog there:  


Thanks you so much my dear Chelsea! 


Well, the rules of these awards are:

1._  Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2._  Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you.
3._  And then I have to nominate 11 new blogs (under 200 followers) and make a new tag of 11 questions for then.


11 random facts about me.

1._ Vogue is my Bible.

2._ I think I have a little problem with Audrey Hepburn... because I love all her pics and films.

3._ My favourite's series are Sex and the City (obviously) and Gossip Girl.

4._ For me the most fashion women in the world are: Olivia Palermo, Alexa Chung, Poppy Delevigne, Sarah J. Parker and my future boss: Anna Wintour. 

5._ The clothe that I hate the most is the tracksuit, because I always feel so unfashion with it.

6._ I can't live without Twitter and Instagram.

7._ I hate my hair, but I learnt to comb it! So...I try to do my best, but sometimes it doesn't work.

8._ My favourite books are: Sex and the City and Bridget Jones's Diary. And my favourite film, Breakfast at Tiffany's

9._ I'm so obsessed with Tumblr!

10._ My perfect man is Hugh Grant or Prince Harry.

11._ I'll be the happiest girl in the world when I have my own Chanel's bag and my first pair of Manolos!


  Chelsea's questions.

1._ What is your favourite piece of make up you own?  My make up palette.

2._ Would you rather wear stuff too big or too small? I prefer wear clothes too big.

3._ Plain nails or painted nails? Always painted nails!

4._ If you could only have one what would you keep, hairdryer or strainghteainers? Straighteners.

5._ Blusher or bronzer? Blusher.

6._ Would you rather have you own make up room or your own bathroom? Obviously, I prefer have my own make up room with a lot of cosmetics.

7._  Phone or laptop? Phone. I can't live without my phone! We are like twins! ;)

8._  Bags or shoes? OMG!This one is so difficult! Actually I don't know... I love the bags but, shoes are one of my biggest passions... Well, I prefer shoes!

9._  Eyebrow pencil or mascara? Eyebrow pencil.

10._ If you were told you could have one item free for the rest of your life, what would you pick? Clothes! I don't care the brand! I only want dresses, skirts, jeans..

11._ Your favourite make up brand? I'm not sure...but I love Chanel and Estee Lauder.


11 questions for the blogs that I nominating.

1._  Heels or flats?

2._  Lipgloss or lipstick?

3._ What is your favourite itgirl?

4._ What do you rather: your own room for your clothes or your own make up room?

5._ Instagram or Twitter?

6._ Curly or straight?

7._ Tea or coffee?

8._ Sofa or gym?

9._ Which piece of clothing would you ban forever?

10._ Men or money?

11._ Dutiful William or dirty Harry?


The amazing bloggers I am nominating are:











 


 Thanks you so much for all the support! Xx


You can follow me in:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario